JavaScript SDK-Facebook

Saturday, June 25, 2016

Wedding Spotlight {Photos}


More Clan Weddings


A reader shared with us his beautiful family on his wedding day.
        
Khollen Mac's Scotland Wedding

Khollen shared this photo taken at his wedding a few years back with 
his dad, step-mother, and of course he and his bride. 
The tartan is the “Flower of Scotland” in lieu of the MacGillivray. 
The ceremony was held at Dean Castle.

Photo credit - Dean Castle Country Park

 Dean Castle Country Park in Kilmarnock, East Ayrshire, Scotland. It is a 14th century
 castle, with superior historical collections and exhibits, and was the stronghold for the 
Boyd Family, lords of Kilmarnock for over 400 years. The park is open to the public
 with 80+ hectares of countryside in an urban area that include the castle, woodland trails,
 specialty gardens, urban farms plus a visitor center with tea-room. 






Time to tell you something about me. 

I married my high school sweetheart, a year after graduation. Due to money and family issues,
my fiance and I decided to elope. My biggest problem with eloping was not getting married
in a church. So we decided to call the pastor of my fiance's parents' church.
She said she would be happy to marry us. So...on July 2nd, 1979,
with my new sister-in-law and her husband as witnesses,
we were married in the Northpoint Methodist Church.

Next month we will happily celebrate our 37th anniversary.
Caitlin Mac and Theodore Richards  1979


No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you!