JavaScript SDK-Facebook

Saturday, July 2, 2016

Wedding Anniversaries

HAPPY WEDDING ANNIVERSARY
to my 
Uncle Joe and Aunt Kathy McGillivray

Here is an excerpt from a post by Kathy. 


"One Week From TODAY, Joe & I Will Celebrate Our 45th Wedding Anniversary. BUT we Met in January 45 & 1/2 yrs ago. Had an Odd Dating situation. A Date was set up, then I had to cancel because someone I had seen before meeting came by, SO I SET JOE UP WITH A NEW GIRL IN MY BARRACKS. SHE WAS DEFINITELY WEIRD I SOON REALIZED. ANYWAY, I WAS SITTING IN THE C.Q AREA WHEN THEY CAME IN ONE NIGHT, JOE & I TALKED AND BEFORE YOU KNEW IT, WE BEGAN GOING OUT, AND THAT'S PART OF STORY. HE ALREADY KNEW HOW HE FELT ABOUT ME AFTER A FEW DATES, AND GAVE ME AN ADVANCED NOTICE HE WAS GOING TO ASK ME TO MARRY HIM IN A MONTH, WHICH WAS FEBRUARY. WHEN HE DID, I SAID, I NEEDED TO THINK ABOUT IT. BUT I WAS JOKING AND ALREADY FELT WE WERE TO BE. AND I ACCEPTED AND THAT DAY WAS VALENTINES DAY. HE MADE ME LAUGH...AND HE STILL MAKES ME LAUGH"


and 
Happy Anniversary to my Husband

After 37 years, and all the curve balls thrown in life's game, we have a stronger and somehow more amazing relationship than I ever knew was possible. He is always making me laugh, surprising me, and providing safety, security, care, and help. Plus he is a great cook! Love you hun.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you!